A humanoid body plan has one head, a human-like torso, two arms, and two legs used to support the body and consistently run/walk bipedally as the main form of movement. Natural Humanoids lack biomagical functions, but are sapient, most can speak and usually have well-developed societies.
A humanoid possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature's entry).
- Natural Magic: Natural Humanoids (non-faye, etc.) are capable of performing raw sorcery skills. This includes those with at least 1/16 natural humanoid ancestry.
- Possess opposable appendages such as thumbs for articulate manipulation.
- Possess forward facing usually binocular vision (having two eyes)
- Possess biomechanic bipedalism - the ability to walk in an upright position.
- Humanoids have sufficient hand eye coordination to throw an object and strike another object with it.
- Humanoids have a well developed brain capable of complex reasoning and rational thought.
- Humanoids generally experience pleasure during coitus.
- Humanoids breathe, eat, excrete and sleep.
All items (1)